Three core values define Metalli
• Customer First
Our core values are timeless and consistent. They should not be confused with buzzwords or fashionable phrases. Rather, they are the deeply held beliefs and principles that guide our everyday actions. They define how we treat each other, our customers and business partners. Together, they form the foundation of our company culture. Think of these definitions as a helpful guide in your everyday work.
• Putting the customer first is the starting point – and the key to our success.
• We treat our customers’ business like our own.
• We translate their needs into business solutions.
• We do things right the first time.
• We are focused and flexible.
• We are one team working.
• Consistent high-performance matters most.
• We perform both as individuals and as a team.
• We make decisions and take actions quickly.
Your ideal partner for supplying thermal and metal fabrication solutions
Our mission is how we will make that vision possible. The starting point is to gain deeper insights into consumer needs and desires. This also means gaining a deeper understanding of how we can transform businesses and society at large.
“The prime driver in the thermal management”
Our vision is what we want the future to be. In order to be driving the development of thermal management, we need to be proactive thought leaders and innovators. We need to see things through the eyes of our customers. Only in this way can we ensure that people are able to share, participate and experience – whenever and wherever they want
Somos una empresa de tecnología de gestión térmica basada en la fabricación de metales.
Dirección de la oficina:
No. 12 Mozhou Road, área de Jiangning, ciudad de Nanjing, provincia de Jiangsu, China